Rent from $15.00
Igloo Sunset Roller Cooler
- 60 quarts with handle
- Chest-style design
- Holds 94 cans
- Made in the USA
- Up to 4-day ice retention
- Triple snap drain plug
- Heavy-duty injection molded wheels
- Convenient flip-up side handles
- Tie-down hooks on cooler
- Media slot in lid holds phone or tablet to watch TV or videos at the beach
$5/day – Minimum 3 Day
- Free delivery and pickup
- All items will be delivered between 3:00pm and 6:00pm on the day of your arrival unless express delivery is selected at checkout.
- Express Delivery: Guaranteed delivery service by 1 PM is available for all orders, for a $25 service charge.
- For item pickup: items will be picked up by noon on the day of your departure. You do not have to be present at the time of pickup, please leave all items outside in a fashion similar to how they were delivered.
- We offer delivery and pickup from Mexico Beach to Port St. Joe.
- If you have any questions about your location availability please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist you.
Covid Compliance Concerns
* Bentley's on the Beach will clean all items upon return to be compliant with Covid guidelines.
- Prepayment is required on all orders.
- All online reservations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the arrival date to guarantee your equipment.
- Bentley's On The Beach requires 24 hours' notice prior to the reservation date to receive a full refund in the event of a cancelation.
- A $20 cancellation fee on all reservations canceled less than 24 hours before the reservation date.
- On or after your reservation date we will be unable to refund any money, but we will be glad to exchange your reserved rentals for another rental of equal or lesser value, or greater value with the renter being responsible for paying any additional costs.
- In the unfortunate event of a mandatory evacuation order, please call to make arrangements for returning your equipment.
- A pro-rated in-store credit will be issued to you based on the amount of time remaining on your rental agreement.
- Rental equipment will be available to you upon returning to the area after the evacuation has ended.
NO Refunds will be given due to inclement weather conditions other than what is stated in the hurricane policy.
Rental and Lease Agreement
The Renter fully acknowledges, for myself, my personal representative, heirs, next of kin, successors and assigns, do:
(a) Hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Bentley's On The Beach, LLC, herein referred to as BOTB, its officers, registered agents, and officials. Furthermore, I RELEASE BOTB for any and all damages for bodily injury, death, or damage to property.
(b) Hereby agree to indemnity and save and hold harmless the releases and each of them from any loss, and liability damage.
(c) The Renter expressly acknowledges and agrees that some of the rental items are dangerous and can involve the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage. The undersigned further expressly agrees that the foregoing release, waiver, and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the Province or State in which the rental is conducted and that is any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full force and effect.
(d) Hereby assume all responsibility for and risk of bodily injury, death, or property damage due to the negligence of releases or otherwise while in or upon the rental area and/or while operating or riding on or for any purpose participating in the rental.
(e) Hereby agree to fully reimburse BOTB for all loss or damage, other than reasonable wear, resulting to/from the rental equipment I am provided, including the loss of rental income incurred by said loss or damage and attorney’s fees resulting from collection damages and lost rental income.
(f) Mexico Beach is a “Leave No Trace Beach” (Please visit the city ordinance link for a description of this policy). Renter hereby agrees to fully reimburse BOTB for all loss, including fees assessed by Mexico Beach for violating “Leave No Trace” Policy, due to confiscated/disposed rented equipment.
- The renter agrees to pay the rental rate specified for each item leased hereunder for each time period that the rental property is charged to the possession of the Leasee.
- The renter agrees to pay rental charges in advance.
- The renter agrees to return the rental property of BOTB immediately upon termination of this contract in the same condition in which property was received, normal wear and tear excepted.
- The renter agrees to immediately cease using any rental property if the property is found to be unsafe or in disrepair. Lessee shall notify BOTB immediately in either such case, and BOTB agrees to replace the rented property with similar property in good working condition with reasonable dispatch. Rentals and other charges under this lease shall continue at all times pending such replacement and thereafter, in accordance with the terms of this lease.
- The renter agrees to pay all cleaning, repair, and replacement charges on any rented property which is required upon its return to BOTB.
- The renter agrees to pay BOTB in full for all loss or damage to the rented property whether such loss is caused by theft of the rented property, or by reason of accident, or by careless or abusive use, or any other reason.
- The renter agrees to hold harmless and indemnify BOTB and its owners, agents, and employee’s for any injury, loss, or damage to any person or property, related to the use of this property. Lessee accepts full responsibility for any and all such damage and or injury that may result.
- BOTB makes no warranties of safety for use, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or any other warranty, expressed or implied with relation to the rented property.
- ALL CHAIRS HAVE A WEIGHT CAPACITY OF 250LBS (Except where noted on item description). exceeding this can bend the frames or tear the fabric, while normal wear and tear are expected and accepted by BOTB, you are responsible for the cost to repair or replace any item.
Current Replacement Cost
Backpack Chair Replacement: $125
Oversized Chair Replacement: $125
Beach Cabana Replacement: $200
Game Replacement: $125
Tent/Canopy Replacement: $125
Loveseat Replacement: $125
Beach Buggy Replacement: $350
Beach Buggy Wheel Replacement: $100
Cooler Replacement: $65